Conditions of Sale
The applicant will be required to meet the following conditions:
- be a serving
- Civil servant in the National Government or
- Civil servant in the County Government or Public Officer. The employer will be required to provide an undertaking to remit monthly deductions from an employee to the Civil Servants Housing Scheme Fund before the employee is allocated a house. Where the employer has a housing Scheme, the tenant purchase price will be paid by the employer to CSHSF and the applicant will repay loan to his/her employer.
- Pay a deposit of at least 10% of the purchase price in banker’s cheque payable to the Administrator, Civil Servants Housing Scheme Fund (CSHSF), Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing, Urban Development and Public Works or deposit directly to the account at KCB Milimani Branch A/C No. 1108696325, A/C Name: Civil Servants Housing Scheme Fund.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Kshs.1,000/- to the Secretariat on issuance of an application form or on return of the form for those who download from the Ministry’s website.
- The other charges to be met by the purchaser will be paid for after sale.
Completed application forms should be returned to Civil Servants Housing Scheme Fund (CSHSF) Secretariat offices located in Nairobi, Ardhi House, Ground Floor Wing ‘A’ or to the State Department for Housing and Urban Development offices in Kisumu located on 1st Floor, Customs Service Building, along Otieno Oyoo Street.
The Principal Secretary/Administrator, CSHSF
State Department for Housing and Urban Development